July Favourites

8/14/2014

Hello,

It's now halfway through August and sadly the summer is nearly over for most of us. I suppose I'm sad but also happy that autumn and winter are coming as we can cuddle up with blankets and hot chocolate. Also, my birthday and Christmas will be coming up! I'm already excited.

For this blog post, I have decided to tell you about some of my favourite things from last month.


1. Vaseline 'Spray and Go' body moisturiser - I really like using this as it leaves my skin feeling smooth and looking nice. It is good for using when you come out of the shower or bath, before going out or just generally whenever you want. I would recommend this to everyone! It is very quick to use and I will definitely buy it again and keep buying it. 

2. Hollister body mist - I have the body mist in the scent 'Crescent Bay' and when I went to the shop, I thought it was the nicest smelling one there. I use it very frequently and it smells lovely! It leaves my clothes, rooms and pretty much anything it comes into contact with smelling amazing. I think it smells like sweets.

3. Miss Sporty 'So Clear' foundation - I never really used foundation, even when I first bought this product. I recently tried using it again and loved it! It covers blemishes really well but doesn't come out too bold or orangy. 

4. Benefit 'They're Real' mascara - This mascara is one of the best mascaras I have ever used. It goes on easily and doesn't clump like many other ones do. I have also recently purchased the Benefit eyeliner, put I haven't had the chance to use it yet. 

5. Essie nail vanish - I'm not sure what colour I have the nail vanish in, but it is lovely and the colour comes out amazingly even after only one coat. It lasts quite a long time without chipping, especially when I use the Essie top coat aswell. 

6. Divergent trilogy - The Divergent trilogy is an amazing set of books. I am currently reading the last book from the trilogy 'Allegiant' but so far the first two ('Divergent' and 'Insurgent') have been amazing! I recommend them to anybody who likes action or adventure books and also romance books. The film is amazing too and I only got it yesterday but have already watched it four times!

7. Songs - A couple of my favourite songs have been:

  • Tee Shirt by Birdy
  • Summer by Calvin Harris
  • All of the Stars by One Republic 
  • 18 by 5 Seconds of Summer
  • Last Night by The Vamps
  • Neon Lights by Demi Lovato
  • Classic by MKTO
  • Still into You by Paramore
So they are all of my July favourites. I recommend all of them to you. I hope you liked my first proper blog post, there will be lots more to come! 

Bye x


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts